Rapidly increasing hair transplantation practices must be done according to the determined circumstances. Hair transplantation procedures are preferred by those who suffer from hair loss, and it is still popular since it is a permanent solution. This procedure is more applicable to people with male – type hair loss. This condition, which is caused by genetic disorders or male hormones, causes hair-producing cells to die over time and causes hair to be destroyed.
Hair transplantation procedures; It can be made in hair losses due to burns, hair losses due to infections, losses depending on overstressing of hair and congenital hair losses. The age factor is also important in hair transplantation applications. We can say that hair loss is more prevalent in people less than 40 years of age. The process takes approximately 3 to 5 hours. Of course, there are some situations that need to be paid attention before hair transplantation. These are;
- No Smoking before application.
- Alcohol should not be used until 2 weeks before the operation.
- The use of local medicines should be discontinued.
- Products containing caffeine should not be consumed in the days before surgery.
- Vitamins B and E should not be taken for a while.
- Blood thinners and similar medicines should not be taken before application.
After hair transplantation, encrusting or red scars may occur in the scalp. This is known as a completely natural process. Once your hair is transplanted, you will wash your hair once a day to avoid this condition. This situation will come to an end after 1 week from the application. Approximately 2 weeks after hair transplantation, the crusty image disappears. After 3rd month, all of the transplanted hair will start to come out. After 8-12 months in total, your hair will be completely grown. There are also issues that you need to be aware of after hair transplantation. These are;
- You should not be exposed to sunlight within the first month after hair transplantation.
- You should not enter the sauna or pool within 1 week after the transplantation.
- Factors such as stress, fear and heavy work should be paid attention within the first 3 days.
- It is also important that you protect the moisture balance of the hair.
- It is also necessary to clean the scalp and hair.
In what conditions is the hair transplantation done?
Hair transplantation procedures; It can be made in hair losses due to burns, hair losses due to infections, losses depending on overstressing of hair and congenital hair losses.
Is age factor important in hair transplantation?
The age factor is also important in hair transplantation applications. We can say that hair loss is more prevalent in people less than 40 years of age.
What should be paid attention before hair transplantation?
A week before hair transplantation, you should avoid blood thinners like aspirin, coraspine, alcohol, vitamin E and avoid smoking.
Is the hair plantation a painful procedure?
Because the hair transplantation is a procedure performed under local anesthesia, there is no feeling after the anesthesia is achieved
Do the transplanted hair fall?
Transplanted hair doesn’t fall. The planted roots are taken from the nape area between the two ears, which have no shedding characteristic genetically.